1. Ensure that your child arrives at school on time every day.
2. Provide your child with adequate food, shelter, clothing and a loving, secure, and nurturing environment.
3.Provide healthy and nutritious snacks/lunches for your child.
4. Become familiar with the Student/Parent Handbook and the School Code of Conduct.
5. Contact the High School Administrator/Designee in the event of Code violations or infractions against your child that occur at school.
6. Recognize that the High School Administrator and school staff are custodial agents of your child during school hours.
7. Respect and acknowledge the expertise of the administration and the school staff.
8. Maintain control and composure when disagreeing with disciplinary actions taken by school personnel.
9.Become involved with the school’s activities and your child’s education.
10. Become involved in the parent/student/teacher compact as a team member to maximize your child’s achievement and character development.
11. Assist in your child’s homework and help establish good study habits.
12. Make sure your child is responsible for any incomplete assignments.
13. Assist your child in practicing and applying classroom skills.
14. Maintain communication with the teachers and the administration either verbally or in written form.
15. Attend parent/teacher conferences.
16. Respect the school community, including all of its members.
17. Property assigned to students by school personnel shall remain the property of the school.
18. Books purchased by the student are the property of the student and if a student loses his/her books, it is the parent’s responsibility to ensure that textbooks are replaced.